Terms and conditions:
This Agreement was last revised on June 20st, 2020.
- OUR INTRODUCTION
- COMMITMENT AND SCOPE
- OUR SERVICES
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
- REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- WEBSITE CONTENT
- USER SUBMISSION
- ORDERING AND PAYMENT
- LIMITED GUARANTEE
- GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
- YOUR COMMITMENT AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- COPYRIGHT DIRECTIVE
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
- OUR INTRODUCTION
- “Activities” is a reference to any agroturistic service which are available as an offer for sale from our Website and for which Customer can make a booking via agramonia.com
- “Events” is a reference to any bookable meetings which are available as an offer for sale from our Website and have a fixed date
- “Not Shippable Products” or just “Products” is a reference to goods for sale on our Website. Via agramonia.com you can make an appointment to buy those products on the showed address.
- “Shippable Products” is a reference to any goods which are available as an offer for sale from our Website and will be shipped to your home.
- “Service” or “Services” is a reference to any service defined below, which we may supply and which you may request via our Website.
- “User”, “You” and “Your” are denotes to the person who is accessing it to take any service from us. Users shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website.
- “Customer” refers to the user accessing or registering with the website for taking any service available on the website.
- “Farmer” refers to the user accessing or registering with the website offering Products and Activities on the website.
- “Village Manager” refers to an associated partner offering Events on the website and working as an communication and administrative partner for tourists and our team.
- “Guesthouse” in this context includes all categories of accommodations where you can rent a room such as hotels, home-stays, bed and breakfast stays, farm-houses and any other alternate accommodations.
- “Hostels” in this context includes all categories of accommodations where you can rent a bed, home-stays, bed and breakfast stays, farm-houses and any other alternate accommodations.
- “We”, “us”, “our” and “Company” are references to Agrharmonia S.R.L. located at Romania.
- “Website” shall mean and include "https://www.agramonia.com/, mobile-application(“App”) and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates.
- “UserAccount” shall mean an electronic account opened by the user with the Platform to avail services offered through the Website.
- “Business working days” are all the days from monday to fridays from 10am - 19pm (UTC +02:00 / Romanian Time ) except national holidays.
- All references to singular include plural and vice versa and the word "includes" should be construed as "without limitation".
- Words importing any gender shall include all the other genders.
- Reference to any statute, ordinance or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements for the time being in force.
- All headings, bold typing and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define, limit or effect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
- COMMITMENT AND SCOPE
- Acceptance. By using our service in any manner, you are bound by these Terms and Conditions, as well as the terms of the Agreement identified above. In case you do not accept the terms, then please do not use our Website. If you are accepting these Terms on behalf of a Company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you hereby represent and warrant that (a) you are legally authorized to do so, (b) the entity agrees to be legally bound by the Terms, and (c) neither you nor the entity is barred from using the Services or accepting the Terms under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction.
- Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their own terms of service.
- Eligibility: Our service is not available to minors under the age of 13 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
- Electronic Communication: When you use this Website or Mobile Application or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communication from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of Changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to our Website and Mobile Application. Your unrelenting use of the Services ensuing notice of the Modifications (or posting of the Terms incorporating the Modifications in the event your email address is no longer lawful, is obstructed, or is otherwise not able to obtain the notice) will mean that you agree to the Changes. Such Modifications will apply prospectively beginning on the date, the Changes are posted to the Website and Mobile Application.
- REGISTRATION INFORMATION
If you access this Website anonymously, you will not be required to create a user name. But, in order to access certain resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.
You agree that the information you provide in connection with establishing any account is accurate and that you will keep your information up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your usernames and passwords at any time with or without notice.
- WEBSITE CONTENT
We publish our own content as well as links, content and resources provided by third parties and content that has been specifically commissioned by us for publication on the Websites.
All proprietary rights relating to any third party links, content or resources published on the Websites remain with the original source or the author(s) of that material and where any content has been commissioned by us for publication on the Websites, any proprietary rights in such content remain with the relevant author, unless otherwise agreed or specified.
For all other content published on the Websites, the Website reserves all proprietary rights including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in and to all content on the Websites; this includes all text, graphics, photographs, logos and/or other items that appear on the Websites. We also reserve its rights over the Websites’ template, including its layout and structure.
Visitors are not authorized to use the Website’s name, logo or likeness without prior consent.
The content, links and resources on the Websites are provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which Visitors should rely. Visitors must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the website. While we make our best possible efforts to update the website regularly, we do not make any kind of representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that information provided in the Website is accurate, up to date or complete.
- USER SUBMISSION
- Content Responsibility. When you use Agramonia.com you agree to adhere to the content guidelines listed in our terms of services and privacy policies.You are solely responsible for the content submitted by you. It is you all your risk and accountability towards reliability and quality. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
- Please do not use content that:
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinan
- sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects
- Information or data which are unlawfully obtained Our staff reviews all content submitted for posting. Any submitted content that includes, but is not limited to the following, will be refused. If repeated violations occur, we reserves the right to cancel user access to our services without advanced notice.
- ORDERING AND PAYMENT
Agramonia.com acts as a facilitator and merely provides an online platform to the Customer to buy a product online and on site, to book an activity or event or to select and book a particular Guesthouse or Hostel. Guesthouse / Hostel in this context includes all categories of accommodations such as hotels, home-stays, bed and breakfast stays, farm-houses and any other alternate accommodations.
- In response to the Product or Service requested by the Customer, the agramonia.com directly contacts the registered Farmer or Guesthouse owner through its computerized database against the service request of the Customer. Once an order is made by Customer through agramonia.com, the provider has to confirm the request. After the provider confirmed the request, Agramonia.com will provide the confirmation of the Order to the Customer by email.
- If you avail any service or buy any product from www.agramonia.com then you will be charged as indicated by the website. At the time of payment, while providing your details it is your duty to be careful and warrant that the information provided is true and accurate.
- Payment mode shall be:
- Online: Credit Cards and Debit cards
- Preferred method of payment is PayPal. Credit cards are accepted via PayPal merchant services. Accepted cards are: Visa / Delta / Electron / MasterCard / Eurocard / Maestro/ American Express Debit cards are accepted if they have a Visa or MasterCard logo.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your purchase and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. If your order has not been accepted you will be notified of this in writing together with the reasons
- We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact our back-office team for any inquiry or problem.
- Agramonia.com. is dedicated to providing higher quality services to the Users. To support us in maintaining a regularly high level of service for the Farmer, Village Managers, Guesthouse, Hostels and their customers, Customers must make every equitable effort to cancel any booking for a stay that they will be unable to honor at least three business working days in advance of the booking. You may cancel your booking via the Agramonia.com custom support [email protected] or by calling the Guesthouse directly.
- For booking an Accomondation offer or Event the Customer shall be required to pay 15% of booking amount in advance and balance booking amount will be paid by the Customer at the time of arrival.
- For booking an Activity or Product the Customer shall be required to pay 30% of booking amount in advance and balance booking amount will be paid by the Customer at the time of arrival.
- For cancellation of Product’s order or booked guest. All refund shall be made as per our Delivery, Cancellation and Refund Policy.
We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
- LIMITED GUARANTEE
By availing our product and services:
- We provide an opportunity for you to avail the offered products and Services from our Website.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee that the Product and/or Service descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a Services offered by the Website is not as described, your sole remedy is to intimate us about Services for taking further action.
- GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to limit the usage or supply of any service or product to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per the necessity. We reserve the right to suspend any Service at any time. Any offer to provide any Service made on our Website and Mobile Application is invalid where banned.
- YOUR COMMITMENT AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You shall use the website Service for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws
- You shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for some competing business.
- You shall not use any virus hacking tool for interfering in the operation of the Website or data and files of the Website.
- You will inform us about anything that is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal.
- You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website or Mobile Application through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means.
- You will not take any act that levies or may levy (in our sole decision) an unreasonable or unreasonably big load on our technical arrangement.
- You will let us know about unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website or any service, or any portion of the Website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
- COPYRIGHT DIRECTIVE
If you have an intellectual property rights-related complaint about material posted on the Service, you may contact our Designated Agent using the information below.
ATTN: Legal Department (Copyright Notification)
Email: [email protected]
Any notice alleging that materials hosted by or distributed through the Service infringe intellectual property rights must include the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed.
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- a description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Service.
- your address, telephone number, and email address.
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the materials on the Service of which you are complaining is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;.
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Agrharmonia S.R.L. neither employed any Farmer or village manager nor owned any Guesthouses / Hostels matched through the Services. Agrharmonia S.R.L. created a modern, digital network of Farmer Village Managers and Guesthouse / Hostels for providing services to the Customers.
- ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on our Website and Mobile Application is accurate and error-free. We apologies for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Website and Mobile Application will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
OUR WEBSITE, MOBILE APPLICATION AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ITS CONTENT OR SERVICE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
WE DISCLAIM ALL LICENSES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LICENSES OR WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-VIOLATION OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A MATTER OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN RELATION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNINTENDED, INCIDENTAL, OR SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS STOPPAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; AND (II) ANY DIRECT DAMAGES THAT YOU MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MONIES YOU HAVE PAID US IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE DURING THE THREE (3) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENTS GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
THE WEBSITE MAY COMPRISE TECHNICAL INCORRECTNESS OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS RECORDED ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A SERVICE ON THE WEBSITES DOES NOT SUGGEST THAT SUCH SERVICE IS OR WILL BE ACCESSIBLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The Website contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other the material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not take the Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide license or sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you infringe any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for each and every instance.
You agree to secure, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees, and allocates harmless from and against any dues, actions, or demands, including, without restriction, judicious legal and accounting fees, arising or consequential from your breach of this Agreement or your misappropriation of the Content or the Website. We shall make available notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- Termination Term. The Services provided to you can be cancelled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Services subscriptions.
- Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services:
- We will cease providing the Services;
- you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise;
- any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and
- we may delete your archived data within 30 days.
All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter contained in this Agreement.
- Governing, law and judicial resource: The terms herein will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Romania without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. The Romanian Courtsshall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from use of the Website.
- Force Majeure: We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure us to perform its obligations under these Terms in the event that such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
- Hosting Services: We have entered into arrangements with one or more third parties for hosting services that are essential to the Services incorporated within the Services and without which the Services could not be provided to you.
- Assignment: The Company shall have the right to assign/transfer these presents to any third party including its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates and group companies, without any consent of the User.
- Contact information: If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected] .
CANCELLATION, REFUND POLICY AND DELIVERY
- BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY
If the user wishes to cancel their Activity / Event / Hostel / Product or Guesthouse booking, they can cancel their booking until 3 (three) business working days in front of the arrival, by writing to us an email on: [email protected] or contact us via phone +40748644309 .
Upon booking cancellation, the refund is applicable for booking only at our sole discretion. Please contact us via email, we will respond within 2 (two) business working days.
REFUND CLAIM POLICY
- Every booking is considered as a request in the following 12h after your payment, in this time the Village manager / Farmer / Guesthouse / Hostel can decline your request, if he does you will get automatically refunded within the next 24 Hours through our system.
- If a customer is unhappy with the promised conditions, he will be refund eligible only under a few conditions:
- In case, that you are not satisfied with the quality of any service via www.agramonia.com you can get refunded only for the Advanced/ Commission, the refund of the balance you pay on arrival depends on the terms and conditions of the provider of the offer.
- The customer agreed with all the terms and conditions that we impose.
- The customer will be Refund eligible only if such a request is made and submitted.
- If the customer has accepted the terms and conditions of the provider of the offer
- By submitting a Refund request the customer will automatically agree with the Refund Circle and potential delays that might occur.
A customer is not eligible under the conditions:
- That the customer was well aware of the conditions that the Provider imposed and agreed with them.
- The customer caused damage upon his journey by the Provider. If a sustainable amount of damage was made with the customer stay he will be automatically rejected from the Refund process.
- REFUND CIRCLE:
- You have to send a refund request to [email protected] This request has to include the details of your booking: name/ last name; nr. Adults / Children; Dates; Title of booked Item; Amount paid in advance; Name of the service Provider, easiest way is to attach the booking confirmation and a description of the problems you had with this booking.
- Complete refund process normally takes about 5-10 business working days from the date of confirmation of refund.
We respect the privacy of our users and every person who visits our sites www.agramonia.com. Here, AGRHARMONIA S.R.L.(“company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
- ABOUT US:
Agrharmonia SRL is the company owning agramonia.com it is located in Stejarisu and was founded in 2019 in order to give the rural regions of Romania a sustainable perspective in line with local traditions. The Services are offered to the Users through various modes which may include issue of coupons and vouchers that can be redeemed for various Services.
Our office is in Str. Principala 195 / Stejarisu 557109 / Jud. Sibiu / Romania.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us, we collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering with Termly, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Site (such as using our policy builder) or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Site, the choices you make and the products and features you use.
The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access
- Payment Data. Our Partner PayPal s.r.l. is collecting data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. If you access our site with your mobile device, we may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION ?
We use your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send administrative information to you for related to your account, our business purposes, and/or for legal reasons. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications for Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “What are Your Privacy Rights?” section below).
- Request Feedback for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Site.
- To protect our Site for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enable user-to-user communications with your consent. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for our business purposes and as legally required.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm as legally required. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Site, products, services, marketing and your experience.
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Site, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Site over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with the Provider of the Offer and third party like Village Managers and Farmers to provide you an better service.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
Our servers are located in Romania. We will not transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient other than yourself.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Site is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data, we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at [email protected]
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
For Customers / Users the only possibility to delete or change solved Information is contacting us using the contact information provided below:
- Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account.
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at [email protected].
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. In general, cookies have two main purposes: to improve your browsing experience by remembering your actions and preferences, and to help us analyze our website traffic.
- What to do with Cookies?
- Types & Category of Cookies used
List category of cookies used in https://agramonia.com/ site.
- Authentication: If you sign in to https://agramonia.com, cookies help us show users the right information and proceed with your bookings.
- Performance, Analytics, Research: Cookies help us learn how well our site and web products perform in different locations. We also use these to understand, improve, and research products, features, and services, including when you access this site https://agramonia.com/ from other websites, applications, or devices such as your work computer or your mobile device. We also use third party cookies to improve and personalize our marketing messages/communications with you.
- Control your cookies
You are always free to delete cookies that are already on your computer through your browser settings, and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being added to your computer. However, this may prevent you from using certain features on the Website
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY HTTPS://AGRAMONIA.COM (“AGRHARMONIA S.R.L.” OR “WE”)
AGRAMONIA.COM ACTS AS A FACILITATOR AND MERELY PROVIDES AN ONLINE PLATFORM TO THE CUSTOMER TO BUY A PRODUCT ON SITE OR ONLINE, BOOK AN ACTIVITY OR AN EVENT, SELECT AND BOOK A PARTICULAR GUESTHOUSE / RENTAL OR HOSTEL . AGRHARMONIA S.R.L. NEITHER EMPLOY ANY FARMER OR OWN ANY GUESTHOUSE MATCHED THROUGH THE SERVICES. AGRHARMONIA S.R.L. CREATED A MODERN, DIGITAL NETWORK OF FARMER, VILLAGE MANAGERS, HOSTELS AND GUESTHOUSE FOR PROVIDING SERVICES TO THE CUSTOMERS.
THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, ITS CONTENT OR ITS SERVICE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. ALTHOUGH AGRHARMONIA S.R.L. SEEKS TO MAINTAIN SAFE, SECURE, ACCURATE, AND WELL-FUNCTIONING SERVICES, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE CONTINUOUS OPERATION OF OR ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES, AND THERE MAY AT TIMES BE INADVERTENT TECHNICAL OR FACTUAL ERRORS OR INACCURACIES.
AGRHARMONIA S.R.L. SPECIFICALLY (BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION) DISCLAIMS:
- ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND
- ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE-OF-DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ANY/ALL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES. AGRHARMONIA S.R.L. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO, OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU HAVE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT YOU HAVE BACKUP COPIES OF ANY INFORMATION YOU HAVE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES.
- NO GUARANTEE OF ACCURACY.
- AGRHARMONIA S.R.L. DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR, ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, RECOMMENDATIONS, AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES.
- NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THIRD PARTIES.
- AGRHARMONIA S.R.L. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICE OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY A THIRD PARTY, OR ANY QUOTES OR OFFERS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES. AGRHARMONIA S.R.L. DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY PARTICULAR ADVISOR OR OTHER THIRD PARTY. AGRHARMONIA S.R.L. ACTS SOLELY AS AN INTERMEDIARY BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY SUCH SERVICE PROVIDERS.
- EVERY EFFORT IS MADE TO KEEP THE WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING SMOOTHLY. HOWEVER, AGRHARMONIA S.R.L. TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, THE WEBSITE BEING TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
IF YOU REQUIRE ANY MORE INFORMATION OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR SITE'S DISCLAIMER, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US BY EMAIL AT [email protected].