1. Does your family have animals? What animals do you have? Ans: Two horses for work in the forest, two pigs and four dogs.
2. Do you like your animals? Which one is preferred? Why? Ans: The dogs we love with the horses we have been traveling every day for years.
3. Can you show us some pictures of your house? what are you producing at home? Where did you learn all this? Ans: We collect scrap iron, pick wood from the forest and trade in stones. For the winter we prepare sausages and pickles.
4. Are you satisfied with the prices you get for your products? Ans: It could be better!
5. What do you wish for the future of your children? Ans: A better life. We have to give you exercise books and take care so that you will have a better life.